Get widget

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ask the Readers: College Knowledge


What Do You Know Now That You Wish You Knew in College?

Part of the reason I started this blog is because there is much I have learned over the years which I wish I had known earlier. As the saying goes, there is no greater teacher than experience.

To help today's new crop of college students, we're wondering:
What do you wish you had known when you were in college? OR
Is there certain advice students should follow?

Update: See bottom of post below.
Share any of your own college experiences, advice, tips, or tricks with others.

Note: I will credit any tips or tricks that may be in future posts to those who provide it, unless you prefer otherwise (in which case, let me know).

Update: Here is some advice others have shared so far on my Facebook wall (Link to public post)